Monday 5 December 2016

Anne-Marie

OH MY GOD Anne Marie is amaaaaaazing! Honestly too good live. We got to see her in Camden @ KOKO 1. unreal venue and 2. even more unreal artist! 
If you get the chance to see her GO!


                         
HER!



Of course the day I was going Anne-Marie was one the nights it reached minus degrees brrrrrrrrrr!!! So, again I was stuck in the dilemma of what to wear.

*All of my outfit is unfortunately recycled pieces from my wardrobe as I ordered an outfit on black Friday expecting it to be here by the Monday. However I have found items similar to what I'm wearing so you can still create this outfit. (details will be below)*


Definitely went for the most inappropriate outfit for this kind of weather and I'm paying for that now as I have the worst cold, lesson learnt.
I couldn't resist this delicate lace roll neck as it added that cute feminine touch to my tomboyish trainer look. 
Cargo trousers are massive trend this season and I'm so glad I got these at the start of this year at such a bargain price. They are so comfy and make a nice change to the usual denim bottom.
If I can my outfit will always be finished off with my trainers. It's probably not a combination most people would go for but the trainers add that quirky edge to the outfit.



Of course I complete my outfit with a bit of fluff. This cardigan/jacket is actually a lot warmer then It looks. It was a bargain buy from Topshop costing me just £20! You can buy jackets similar everywhere at the moment as they are such a big trend, but I've found the most similar one to this for you all.

Outfit details:
Top (similar)- HERE
Trousers (similar)- HERE
Jacket (similar)- HERE

Enjoy,
LOVE FASHPINE.
🍍

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashpine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig