Monday 19 December 2016

Chopping my locks for The Little Princess Trust

So I finally took the plunge on Friday and chopped off my hair eeeeek. It was also for a great cause. I donated my hair and raised money for The Little Princess Trust. A charity that provides real hair wigs free of charge to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland and have sadly lost their own hair due to cancer treatment and other illnesses.
My best friend lost her hair due to cancer treatment when we was only young so I know how much this would mean to a child going through this awful experience.

The big chop...



I had my hair done at The Strand in Chelmsford, by hair stylist Danielle Cooper. She always works wonders with my hair.
 It was such a lovely salon and the girls made me feel so welcome. Their prices are so affordable too which is always a bonus. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Website and Social media links below
Website: HERE
Facebook: HERE
Instagram: @thestrandchelmsford


Before...
My hair was well over 12 inches long I couldn't believe how long it was!

During...



Now the best bit
AFTER...





I am sooo in love with my hair Danielle couldn't of done a better job and it's for such a great cause and that makes me love it even more!
Thanks so much to Danielle and the salon for taking amaze videos for me and of course making my hair look amaze.

I've smashed my donation target already, but if you still want to donate please feel free to click the link below which will take you to my fundraising page and you can donate any amount of money and it goes straight to the charity.

Lets stop all this greedy retail money making madness and give something to help someone that will appreciate it more than you receiving the usual rubbish smelly 3 for 2 gift set.


To donate click HERE



Enjoy,
LOVE FASHPINE.
🍍









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashpine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig