Monday 19 December 2016

Black Friday bargains

Of course I got dragged into the Black Friday bargains. I told myself so many times don't do it, you don't need anything, its a trap aaaaand I failed miserably. AND there wasn't even a massive discount on any of the items I bought, but still managed to get roped into the madness.
On the bright side I get to share some new clothing with you all.

Half of my purchases are from my go to shop ZARA! My first purchase some may think was inspired by the famous Bianca from EastEnders...


I can assure you It wasn't and I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Originally it cost £60 but I got it for £47.99 which in my eyes was sooooo worth it.

I teamed my metallic bomber with one of my new tees also from Zara. I bought a couple of tees just for the sake of it as they were going so cheap.
Anything with text on/embroidery is a must have in wardrobe right now and I also thought this tee would be perfect for any season. I bought this top in a large so its slightly oversized.
 I got this one for just £4 cant go wrong with that!


Now the 2nd best bit the choker. How amaze is it!? I got this from Topshop as they had 30% off it so I got it for something silly like £8. BARGAIN! They still have loads in the Bluewater Topshop and have now got 50% off so grab one while you can.


Outfit details:
Coat- HERE
Tshirt- HERE
Choker- HERE

The 2nd tee I purchased had similar sort of text type on it so I think I'm feeling the grunger vibes. This tshirt is stated as oversized but I still bought it in a large as I like the baggy look. It's black and white so will go with literally anything and a perf tshirt for those slobby days.


This beaut of a choker was also purchased from Topshop. It was the perfect match for this super casj outfit bringing a bit of colour and glitz to the rocky tshirt. There are still some of these available in Topshop Bluewater so grab one to mix up with your whacky chirstmas jumper!


Outfit details:
Tshirt- HERE
Choker- Topshop Bluewater



Enjoy,
LOVE FASHPINE.
🍍
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then long button up shirt dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashpine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig